Happy Birthday, Dad. I’m celebrating your 96th Birthday today. I want to share a few thoughts from the heart with you today:
- I miss you terribly and sometimes like now I get real sad and cry. But it’s OK Dad.
- I tell everyone that you taught me the “art of hospitality.”
- I’ll never forget when as an adult I told you I loved you and your replied ” I love you too son.”
- I know you’re always with me and watching out for me.
- You knew your truth, never wavered from it, lived your life out loud. Tom, you’re my hero, my prophet. Most importantly, my Dad.
- I ‘ll never forget saying goodbye knowing the next conversation would be in prayer.
- I know you’re real proud of me
- Let me say it again, Dad – I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY.